Office Tour Photos
EverQuote is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as we grow the largest online insurance and personal risk marketplace to new heights. If youre looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston history and quickly grow your sales career, EQ may be the place for you!
EverQuote is looking for talented, goal-driven professionals to join our team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). The BDR will be responsible for researching prospective customers, creating and utilizing outreach strategies, and identifying potential sales opportunities. In this role you will:
- Conduct exploratory conversations with prospects
- Position the value proposition of our company
- Gain agreement from the prospect to engage with EverQuote
What Youll Be Doing:
- Develop and communicate with qualified leads
- Research targeted accounts, determine key contacts and opportunities
- Effectively articulate EverQuotes value proposition, products, and services to prospective clients
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Ask discovery questions to properly qualify decision makers (DMs) for future meetings
- Collaborate with your sales team to drive pipeline and growth
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Coachable you are willing to accept constructive feedback
- Team Oriented you are willing to lend a hand and celebrate the success of your teammates
- Driven - you are eager to do the hard work of calling prospects. This is not for everyone, so you must have some history of handling adversity.
- Strong desire to learn and develop (you must be able to learn from your mistakes)
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Bachelor's degree
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From