Clora was built by the industry for the industry
Join us in our journey to transform the life sciences industry, by helping accelerate the process of bringing new drugs and therapies to market! We are changing the way life sciences companies hire talent and talent finds opportunity.
We created Clora after spending years being frustrated with hiring the life sciences talent we needed. As our reliance on flexible, highly skilled professionals grew, so did the inefficiency in finding them. These inefficiencies resulted in reduced productivity, blown budgets, and, most importantly, delays in therapies getting to patients. We realized we needed a more effective solution, and we built Clora to be just that.
With a combination of our proprietary machine learning models, intuitive platform and deep industry expertise, we can not only predict the needs of employers, but also, match the best talent with opportunities, driving efficiency and quality for both sides. Our 300% growth over the last year and returning customers attest to this!
Clora has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. We look for entrepreneurially-minded people who have both an individual contributor and team player mindset. We have built a company of curious people who embrace free thought but also encourage team collaboration. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, please read further!
Business Development Representative
We are looking for a driven, high-energy, early career sales professional to serve as one of the early members of the sales team at Clora. The individual will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, supporting the growth of current customers and supporting the BD/Sales/Marketing efforts of the organization. This will be a high growth opportunity for development and growth as the organization scales.
The individual will act as the first point of contact for many of our marketing-driven and inbound opportunities and as the primary lead generation and research engine.
What you will be doing
- Learn Cloras value proposition and customer stories
- Research and build a pipeline, identify target accounts, and help determine the most efficient method of outreach
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques
- Track all activity in Salesforce
- Prepare, based upon templates, preliminary draft pitches
What you should have
- 6 months - 2 years of professional experience in a business-to-business environment
- Experience within the Life Sciences industry a huge plus
- Detail and service oriented, hardworking, diligent and resilient
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar Client Relationship Management tool is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Strong organizational management skills
- Ambitious and have a desire to grow within a fast-growing company
Compensation is competitive with other Boston-area startups, including key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, unlimited PTO, choice of Mac or PC. We are invested in every employees growth and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best. We also support remote work.
We are committed to making Clora an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.