Do you have a desire to be an integral part of a growing and dynamic team and an emerging leader in their space?
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Our software platform, ANAQUA, unifies the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one efficient, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use ANAQUA to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the ANAQUA platform.
This role is responsible for the successful transition of clients to Anaqua’s Intellectual Property Management System, including:
- Leading client requirements gathering and workflow mapping workshops.
- Advising clients on how best to use Anaqua, and how to streamline their business processes for maximum operational efficiency.
- Identifying and agreeing client-specific requirements and configuring Anaqua to meet them.
- Scoping and scheduling system configuration work from requirements gathering through delivery, testing and user training.
- Configuring Anaqua as needed to meet client requirements.
- Working closely with the client and with Anaqua internal teams to ensure requirements are met in a timely and structured fashion
- Business analysis – eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and task and workflow analysis.
- Gathering documents required to configure proprietary software platform and provide end-to-end Intellectual Property management and technology solution.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; confident to ask questions and explore options
- Fast learner able to grasp client’s needs and priorities quickly.
- Critical thinking: able to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Strong client management skills including the ability to work with clients to agree priorities and final requirements
- Presentation and meeting management skills – must be able to lead meetings confidently and drive group discussions; excellent meeting preparation and follow up expected
- Competent in project management methodology and tools
- This role requires a candidate with excellent client facing and client communication skills who can work effectively with clients to und.erstand their needs and build trust and credibility.
- IP industry experience is strongly preferred although training will be provided.
- Technical background and knowledge of systems integration and software testing would be a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and MS Project
- BS/BA, MS and/or PM Certification from recognized institution or equivalent relevant work experience. IP Industry experience or Paralegal experience strongly preferred
- 5 plus years of equivalent relevant work experience
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who feel that they can contribute to the team. We provide a friendly environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development.
More Jobs From