Office Tour Photos
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our works made a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and were expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus growing Salesforce team is looking for a strong Business Analyst to be the vital link between your technical staff and business customers in our fast paced Salesforce environment. Forming relationships and managing communication with partners across the organization to accurately detail and define their requirements and set expectations so that we are able to understand what the challenges for our business are, the priorities of those challenges and timelines for completion. Own the life cycle of the teams efforts to build, test and deploy solutions for the business that are accurate, maintainable, scalable and configurable.
What youll do:
- Minimum 5 years working in a Business/Systems Analysis position
- Prefer 1+ year exposure or experience with Salesforce
- Desire to learn Salesforce
- Demonstrable experience in eliciting requirements
- Experience with partner management across a number of business areas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Knowledge on generating project and process documentation
- Experience with Enterprise Systems a plus
Who You Are:
- Be Reciprocal - own the gathering and documentation of requirements, communicate across teams and partners to set priorities and expectations
- Be Pioneering - constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the business
- Be Transparent - communicating key insights and findings to the team
- Move Quickly allowing the Enterprise Application teams to have the most up to date needs and feedback from the business
- Be Data Driven - use the information available to drive decisions and research new tools and solutions to problems if none are obvious
- Have Integrity CarGurus sets high ethical standards and as a business leader we expect principled leadership, respect and fairness
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UKwith other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
More Jobs From