TVision is the leader in TV engagement metrics. We enable the media industry - brands, networks, and data partners alike - to reduce waste and drive greater marketing results.
Utilizing cutting edge technology, we measure what was once unmeasurable - how people really watch TV. Our core technology goes beyond traditional TV data to include measurement of presence in room, co-viewing and attention, providing best-in-class TV data. This allows us to provide critical data to inform the decision making of a $70B/year industry.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Business Insider, MediaPost, and Forbes. We were selected as a Best Place to Work 2019 by Built in Boston, and were named one of the top companies to watch in advertising technology by Business Insider in December 2019.
TVision is looking to hire a results-oriented professional to help drive the next wave of growth at TVision and will be responsible for generating new business relationships. Reporting to the President, you will leverage your existing relationships within advertising agencies, as well as client direct to prospect for new business, grow existing business and meet assigned revenue targets. Must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Develop annual commercial relationships with top national advertisers for access to TVisions innovative data products, delivered through the TVision performance metrics platform
- Utilize a solution sales approach to sell the unique value of TVision to help advertisers understand the impact TVision can have to their business
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close, including the ability to qualify new accounts
- Work closely with brands agency partners to support evaluations and adoption
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Create and manage a sales pipeline through company software tools (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Be a TVision evangelist
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role with experience selling subscription solutions of software, data or measurement solutions
- Substantial familiarity in digital + TV marketing and measurement, with a good understanding of advertising technology
- Established relationships with key decision makers at large advertisers and ad agencies is highly desirable
- Experience talking to and presenting advanced measurement data or research in Digital or TV
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets, prospecting, creating new business, and retaining new business.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and strategic thinker
- Process oriented, organized, thorough experience in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short and long-term disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
- Monthly catered lunches
- Drinks and snacks stocked weekly
- Office locations in the heart of New York and Boston