Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Brand Associate will ensure the day-to-day success of a portfolio of products. Working closely with Brand Managers, this person will analyze the financial health of the business, develop creative and compliant content for Amazon listings, strategize marketing tactics, mitigate risk, and promote the overall strategic growth for specific Thrasio brands.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Analyze your ASIN level data (sales, conversion rate, sessions, costs, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down; clearly articulate observations and propose strategies for troubleshooting.
- Identify and protect your ASINs against impairments (stock outs, suspensions, etc.) and bring impairments to quick resolution in a proactive way.
- Anticipate the needs of Brand Managers you support by working closely with them to define what success looks like for each brand.
- Proactively catch issues before they are problems and understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon marketplace rule changes).
- Maintain product listings on a daily basis, including maintaining best seller tags, monitoring metrics shifts, pricing changes, and product inventory.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all products, coordinating with our finance team to ensure we are showing an accurate P&L.
What you bring to the party:
- 0-3 years' experience in an analytical function, preferably in a start-up or other fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Proven experience digging through data, running reports, drawing conclusions, and making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex issues, brand direction, and best practices cross-functionally to other departments (marketing, SEO, creative).
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging online content.
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions without a lot of oversight.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.