Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
This new Thrasher will be responsible for the ongoing health of Brand Management knowledge resources and Brand Learning content. The role is critical to building and maintaining our Brand Management knowledge resources and curriculum as we continue to rapidly scale and we stay committed to growing our talent. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring knowledge is captured, organized, distributed and continuously updated in multiple formats. We seek a team player who is passionate about facilitating the sharing of expertise and developing knowledge strategies to support the performance of the Brand Management team.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Define a Brand Learning knowledge and content management strategy to develop and maintain high quality, up-to-date and searchable content for Brand Management
- Create and share knowledge resources that capture internal expertise
- Establish and manage a knowledge and content refresh and maintenance process that ensures all resources and training materials are up-to-date as changes in the marketplace occur and the business evolves
- Create and manage a video library of resources for Brand Management
- Manage existing knowledge base content ensuring it is up-to-date and relevant Define best practices for capturing and sharing internal and external expertise
- Build guidelines and templates for capturing high-quality content Establish and oversee a process for capturing expertise and insights from new hires with external expertise and brand owners being acquired by Thrasio Develop a dashboard to monitor and share analytics that evaluate business impact, track the usage and define efficiency of knowledge resources
- Review and audit content
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years of experience as a knowledge or content manager, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment
- Proven experience managing knowledge and content management processes and ensuring the overall health of resources
- Creativity and innovative approaches that are not constrained by what is standard today or tools available
- Passion for facilitating the sharing of knowledge and expertise
- Experience developing and managing an information architecture
- Proven ability to use video tools and knowledge management systems to capture knowledge (e.g. Loom, Camtasia, Snag It, Guru, etc.)
- Experience with eLearning development software is a plus (e.g. Articulate 360, iSpring, etc.)
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and act with a sense of urgency
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.