Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
This new Thrasher will be responsible for the instructional design of Brand Learning content. This role is critical to building and keeping our Brand Management curriculum up-to-date as we continue to rapidly scale and we stay committed to growing our talent. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing Brand learning needs and designing learning content suited for various delivery methods including in-person and virtual sessions, eLearning, video tutorials, knowledge resources and performance support materials. We seek a team player who is passionate about designing learning content that is engaging, builds competencies and supports our teams performance.
- Perform learning needs assessments to identify required competencies and existing performance gaps.
- Partner with Brand Management team to design learning solutions that meet business needs, build competencies, support performance optimization, reinforce Thrasios culture and shift behaviors.
- Create design documents and learning objectives for Brand training and learning content ensuring the most effective learning methods are utilized.
- Build timelines for designing, developing and implementing learning solutions.
- Design training and learning content for presentations, participant guides, facilitator guides, eLearning courses, video tutorials, performance support materials and other self-paced learning materials such as quick-start guides.
- Design knowledge checks, assessments, scenario-based learning activities, simulations, role-plays and games.
- Design toolkits for managers to support the adoption of new skills, processes and technologies.
- Design content for brand summits and other events that develop and engage brand talent.
- Manage stakeholders and subject matter experts during the content design and development process.
- Analyze learning assessment data to continuously improve the Brand learning curriculum.
- Develop and implement a review and quality management process to ensure that high quality and instructional sound learning content is delivered.
- Partner with vendors on the external design and development of learning content as needed.
- Lead or participate in train-the-trainer sessions as needed.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelors degree
- 7-10 years of experience designing training and learning content, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment
- Proven skills and experience designing training content and materials for sessions delivered virtually and in-person
- Proven skills and experience designing eLearning and video tutorials
- Innovative design approach that is not constrained by what is standard today or tools available
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to quickly build credibility with stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Ability to distill complex ideas into simple concepts
- High degree of business acumen and maturity
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and act with a sense of urgency
- Proactive thinking, good judgement and a strong focus on delivering impactful learning solutions
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.