Tulip,the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Companies of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
You are a creative and driven brand designer looking to grow your skills and make a direct impact on visual identity, customer experience, and brand voice at a scaling company. You love collaborating with colleagues across teams and functions to develop impactful materials that tell the Tulip story. Youre detail-oriented and comfortable creating editorial and educational assets as well as working with illustrations and photos. You think out of the box when it comes to communicating complex ideas.
- Assist in executing design content needs for a variety of branded marketing content including seasonal campaigns, performance marketing, newsletters, social media content and systems, landing pages, and among additional partnership collateral.
- Closely collaborate with the content, creative, product design, and web teams to bring a cohesive brand experience to the world across all user touchpoints with the utmost attention to craft and detail. This includes illustrative, typographic and design compositional craft, and motion graphics.
- Design, experiment and test creative iterative content across performance marketing including the marketing website, community website, University course hub, and Library.
- Scale the brands guidelines and content clearly, concisely, and innovatively by leveraging existing content and by pushing the barriers of where we will be next.
- Create and deliver a range of cross-platform work. This can be anything from event demo visuals, and educational graphics, ebooks, videos, and presentations to brand assets for in-product interfaces.
What skills do I need?
- Background in graphic design or related field, 2+ years of graphic design experience
- A portfolio that showcases a fundamental grasp of design principles such as typography, layout, color theory, imagery selection, and illustration
- Ability to prioritize multiple team projects to ensure design solutions are on strategy, on brand, on time, delivered with high level of quality and serve the intended purpose of the organization
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced team
- Experience with UX and UI design (ability to wireframe solutions and understand and build files) a plus
- Experience with CMS platforms (Craft a plus), HTML and CSS a plus
You will work closely with members across Marketing including Content, Events, and Product Marketing. You will also work with members of the Product & Design and Ecosystem Engineering teams.
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.