We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Were looking for a Brand Designer to join our marketing team and use their leadership and experience to help cultivate a strong creative environment, develop the skills of their peers and manage high-profile projects. This person will work with the Manager, Brand Design to set the tone for the brand and improve the system built around it. This role covers the full gamut of design work for the marketing team including print materials, web design, event experience, branding, emails, immersive environmental graphics, paid media ads, social graphics and more. Were a global company and this persons work will cover both competitive and elite level teams and products. Ultimately, this is a creative design role that drives brand loyalty, increases product engagement, and maintains customer success.Hudl has a flexible location policy.
Once we can safely return to our offices, well leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: our Lincoln HQ, Omaha office, Boston office, or remotely from home.
- Experienced. Youve spent years in the design world and have hands-on knowledge of the inner-workings of an agency or in-house team dynamic.
- Creative. New content ideas and strategies are constantly twirling in your mind.
- Responsible. You take ownership in your work to hit deadlines, meet expectations and raise red flags when you see them.
- Confident. You know how and when to push back on the details that matter. You take command of a project including brainstorming, wire framing, drafting, pitching, and exporting.
- Well-versed. You know your way around Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma or Sketch.
- A team player. You dont have a big ego. Youre used to bringing every stakeholder into the process and helping everyone craft the best final product.
- Create and systemize exceptional designs. You produce design assets for marketing, sales, and corporate materials. You also initiate foundation-level design projects and systems to improve efficiency in how the design team completes work.
- Be a strategic partner across disciplines. You contribute to brand and marketing operations including the implementation and documentation of processes.
- Own higher-profile projects. Youll collaborate with leaders across the company and external agencies/partners.
- Push the brand. Youll occasionally explore recent design trends and ways to get users engaged in order to improve the Hudl brand.
- Collaborate with other designers. Youll critique and approve templated projects from less experienced producers and improve design fundamentals.
- Manage. Youll have an intern report to you and help craft their career growth and development.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please dont hesitate to applywed love to hear from you.