Are you someone who is looking for a role where you can utilize your passion for workplace culture, project management, and problem solving skills on a daily basis? Do you thrive in bustling environments where you can be the hub of getting stuff done and get to work with a wide variety of teams and individuals? ASICS Digital is seeking a Workplace Experience Manager to join our team. Get ready to jump in to our dynamic and fun environment and roll up your sleeves!
This role will handle a varying degree of tasks, everything from keeping the office bursting with delicious snacks, creating engaging first day experiences for new hires, managing our volunteer program and being deeply involved in the design and scaling of our office environment and culture.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Office Management:
- Working directly with our day porter to keep office fully stocked and cleaned
- Corresponding with building management on day to day needs, maintenance, HVAC, etc
- Own office related vendor relationships, including introducing new vendors and managing a related budget.
- Support executives with travel and expense management as needed
- Office Experience:
- Facilitate team lunches, lunch and learns, and other office wide events including Summer and Winter parties in conjunction with People Ops and our internal events team
- Continue to support the scaling of our office culture as our team scales which is everything from how we onboard, to our seating plan, to the way we support and recognize our team
- In partnership with People Ops support the building of a diverse, inclusive and equitable company
- Volunteerism & Sustainability:
- Manage and scale our newly created annual volunteer programming including coordination and marketing of events, report back on ROI, and sourcing organizations to work with
- Manage and scale our newly created office sustainability program including office products, recycling and compost programming, and necessary education related
What You've Done
- 3-5 years in roles related to creating best in class workplace experiences or experience in a related role ideally in the start-up or tech industry
- Demonstrated interest and passion for growth within an office environment
- Creative problem solver; someone who wont stop at the first or second obstacle thrown their way but rather find creative solutions to move forward
- An eye for detail and the ability to juggle many different tasks at the same time
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
More Jobs From