At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
We are looking for an Associate to join the Workforce Analytics team within the growing Talent Analytics organization. Our team is focused on delivering a data-driven, consultative experience to internal business and talent leaders. Through these engagements, the Workforce Analytics organization quantifies and assesses the supply and demand of talent required to successfully inform and execute business strategy. The team is also responsible for partnering with talent and business leaders to advance key enterprise priorities, such as supporting the companys commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) and understanding what workforce strategies will make Liberty competitive in a global market. Areas of expertise include consulting, forecasting, scenario planning, modeling, gap analysis and mitigation strategies. The Associate would be engaged in delivering quantitative analysis, project management and analytical support in support of these engagements and ad hoc analyses.
- Lead / support complex quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify workforce behavior (i.e. attrition, retirement, movement), assess headcount and skills changes (gaps/surpluses) to support department engagements.
- Lead / support the development of a compelling story through data and transform complex data into a digestible format for various level of leadership. Synthesize analyses through storyboarding activities into comprehensive presentations to foster discussion and communicate key insights.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities across all stages of analysis from data cleansing to manipulation and recommendation development.
- Work cross-functionally with departments, such as Finance and Business Talent Strategy, to develop actionable operating reports with key insights for enterprise executives.
- Assist in project management activities to ensure the smooth and thorough execution of department engagements and special projects.
- Support the building of internal department resources for future engagements and special projects including the continued development of key data sources, tools, templates and processes.
- Partner with analysts across Talent Analytics to build networks across teams and foster a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Statistics, Economics, Finance or a related field.
- 2-3+ years of analytical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to apply consultative mind-set.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI skills; exposure to Python / R is a benefit but not required.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and critical thinking.