We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Workforce Management Manager who has the desire to build and manage a workforce function for our 400+ person call center. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to add immediate value by analyzing, monitoring, and evaluating call center performance which directly impacts our customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Build and develop the WFM (Workforce Management) function
- Create schedules and provide regular reports to management on workload and workforce to increase efficiencies, ensure operational support and endorsement of the quality and benefits of the function.
- Ensure that there is a clearly defined operating structure for WFM and that the training requirements for the teams development are identified, delivered and met within agreed timeframes.
- Defines both long-term strategies and ever-changing, short-term, and immediate workforce needs in an effort to deliver service requirements, commercial requirements, maximize revenue and optimize cost.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver on budget, to ensure operational support and increase customer results.
- Direct team & support development, implementation & integration of automated analytical reporting; leverage industry benchmarks and standards to measure overall effectiveness of the call center with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Proactively identify the need for change & work collaboratively to implement the same
- Develop and own long term and tactical forecasts, staffing against the forecast, and intraday planning to achieve SLA targets
- Lead special workforce management-related projects as assigned
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience of managing the WFM function for multi-site inbound and outbound volume operations (Multi-media: Chats, Calls, Email etc.), for business types such as Telecom, Financial services, or Healthcare
- Experience with external clients in a BPO environment, offshore/onshore teams
- Clear and concise communication and influencing skills at senior management level
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Operational knowledge of Call Center management systems such as Ciscos UCCE, Live Person (Chat) technology preferred or other ACD applications such as Nortel, Meridien Max, Chronicall, Avaya Report writing and Workforce Management systems such as IEX, eWFM or Impact 360
- Proficient in the use of SQL Server, MS Access or other database applications
- Knowledge of Call Center methodologies and operational principles
More Jobs From