Office Tour Photos
EZE Software is seeking a Workday Business Systems Analyst to join the Business Applications team in its Seaport Boston office.
About the Team:
The Business Applications team is responsible for the implementation, support and enhancement of Workday and internal systems and processes across the organization. We work closely with all teams and gain a deep understanding of how each one functions to ensure they have the appropriate tools and processes to focus on their core competencies.
This position will be responsible for delivering system solutions and supporting the ERP system across all business teams in Finance. Qualified applicants must possess functional knowledge of corporate finance processes, have demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges, and provide thought partnership to business counterparts. This position will be a "hands-on" role expected to support/enhance processes in various functional areas such as Financial Accounting, Billing, Expenses, Procurement, and Banking & Settlement Projects; do complex reporting, as well as drive regular releases to improve the ERP system. The Business Analyst will also create documentation as it relates to new evolving requirements and enhancement requests. This role will sit within the Business Applications team in IT and partner with corporate finance team, external vendors for resolution of complex issues, enhancements, and other technical support as needed.
Day to Day:
- Ideal candidate will possess experience with Workday Financials, Procurement, and/or Expense Management as either a consultant or customer
- Collaborate with business teams to identify, prioritize and manage enhancements; identify and configure solutions, and deploy the solutions to Production.
- Provide end-user support; troubleshoot defects, bugs, and other system issues & Provide integration issue troubleshooting.
- Perform system administration tasks, including design, configuration, and/or deployment of key business processes across functional areas such as Financial Accounting.
- Experience with Procurement, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Projects/Capital Projects, Expenses, Banking, and Settlement.
- Conduct system / user testing to mitigate risks associated with the implementation or enhancement of systems and processes.
- Ability to analyze complex business processes and identify gaps / improvements for ISO/SOX Compliance.
- Develop/maintain system related documentation, including development of training materials for new joiners.
- Responsible for developing various reports and dashboards for business teams and senior executives.
- 2+ years' experience in a systems role supporting Corporate Finance applications, possessing a strong understanding of Finance business processes.
- Functional expertise in at least one of the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Procurement, Asset Management
- Experience with expense Excellent report writing skills for e.g. complex reports and dashboards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, taking initiative and/or lead role as necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From