Monday, April 15th, 2019
300 Massachusetts AveBoston, MA 02115
- Work closely with an in-house team of designers, project managers, and digital strategists to take websites and applications from concept to working product for a variety of clients across multiple industries.
- Help maintain and add functionality to existing websites.
- Produce effective business-oriented solutions based on organizational goals.
- Communicate ideas clearly and in a manner that can be understood by clients and ‘non-techie’ personnel.
- Install, customize and maintain plug-ins and 3rd-party applications.
- Help refine and define 829 Studios’ processes and workflows.
- Familiarity with UNIX infrastructure.
- Strong grasp of media queries and responsive design.
- Knowledge of the WordPress framework.
- Familiarity with a version control system (we use Git) and deployment procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite of products for extracting graphical assets.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Python/Django experience.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Please, no staffing agencies!
Category: Software Engineering/QA