Web UX Designer
The LogMeIn Marketing Web & Ecommerce design team is looking for a creative, driven and passionate UX and Visual Designer to help us build innovative online experiences for our customers. LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. Ecommerce represents the front door for the majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator for LogMeIn.
As a member of an agile team, the UX Designer is responsible for transforming complex functions into intuitive, accessible and frictionless designs for end users. We're looking for someone who is a thought-leader, able to look at the big picture of a customer journey, and is not afraid to step outside the box to deliver compelling user experiences. The ideal candidate should possess strategic, creative and planning skills that enable them to effectively communicate, negotiate and drive design solutions for the web.
- Create exceptional user experiences by being part of driving end-to-end deliverables on projects and initiatives for the web.
- Help run and analyze user testing sessions through usertesting.com to define opportunities for a better experience.
- Assist with visual design work, including producing product imagery and visuals used throughout the sites that align with branding.
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Partner with Agile scrum masters to work with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, organizational leaders, and other designers, in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts.
- Effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished designs under tight timelines.
- Support and work closely with development teams throughout the implementation cycle of the design to provide optimized assets and development accuracy.
- What we're looking for:
- Someone with knowledge of UI/UX patterns, web visual design principles, and best practices for the web.
- A drive and passion to improve user experience and usability of complex problems.
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from stakeholders and colleagues in a rapid iterative design process.
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for the web, desktop applications and mobile and hand-held devices.
- Comfort in designing and running user testing and other qualitative customer validation.
- Strong interpersonal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to the collaborative environment at LogMeIn and all of LogMeIn’s product portfolio.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. web design, graphic, visual communications, interaction design), Human–Computer Interaction (HCI), or comparable experience.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in web or UX design, with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
- Experience designing for SaaS products.
- A proven track record and portfolio of great experience design and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Experience with conversion testing and landing page/funnel optimization.
- Demonstrated experience with design and testing software such as Sketch, Adobe, InVision, & Usertesting.com.
- Experience building interactive prototypes, customer journey maps, and detailed user experience flow diagrams a plus.
- Marketing design background a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS is a plus but not required.