Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play, and Accenture Digital is leading the way - driving these exciting changes across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. Designing and implementing cutting-edge digital solutions for leading businesses and governments around the world, you will be creating real wow moments for customers, connecting them with our clients through advanced analytics, interactive, social media and mobility. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on, to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the worlds leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Platforms & Products, youll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for todays connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
We are seeking a software developer who will bring added knowledge and frameworks to our talented web engineering team. This role will work closely with the web services, iOS and Android teams. To date, the team works most frequently with Ruby on Rails, Phoenix Elixir & ReactJS.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
YOUR ROLE: Web Developer
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products
- Build APIs, administrative tools and infrastructure to support iOS and Android mobile applications
- Build full-stack web applications
- Lead projects and mentor junior developers
- Communicate project plans, progress, and scope to clients
- Enhance our knowledge of new stacks
- Challenge us to push the envelope and broaden our collective skillsets
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years working with SQL or related database technologies
- 1+ years in software development in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 3-7 years work experience
- Experienced and interested in Ruby, Elixir, Java, Python, Node.JS, Phoenix Elixir, or other backend programming language or framework
- Familiarity with SQL; no-SQL a plus
- Experience leading projects
- Familiar with all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Interest in a client-facing consultant role
- Strong breadth of languages and frameworks (specifically Java, Node.JS, .NET)
- Expertise in test-driven development (TDD) methodology and tools
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Familiarity with both version control (git) and one or more cloud hosting providers (e.g. Heroku)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and development tools like Amazon Web Services & Firebase
- An interest in management
Intrepid has some of the best benefits youll find. Its something we take great pride in.
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Generous paid time off
- 9 company observed holidays
- Annual bonus and raise
- Stock purchase program
- Great team events
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
More Jobs From