Office Tour Photos
The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Our marketing website is the face of PI. It is the first step our users take in their customer journey, and to ensure this is an extraordinary experience, we are looking for a Junior Web Developer well versed in the latest trends in web development with aspirations to build web experiences that drive customers to act. Some day to day responsibilities include: developing and implementing new features and functionality, converting designs and wireframes into responsive HTML pages and templates, and maintaining and updating existing web properties.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development
- Proficient with code versioning tools (Git preferred)
- Experience working with debugging tools
- Good understanding of website architecture, aesthetics and responsive design
- Write and maintain well-documented, reusable code
- Partner closely with our Marketing team to optimize customer acquisition
- Aid in the creation of multivariate tests across PIs sites
- Work closely with our Intelligence team to gain insights from the results of multivariate testing initiatives
- Partner with other members of the Operations team to resolve bugs and support requests
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Team player - you will work with, take directive and produce results for different stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities
- Comfortable working across a marketing stack
- Ability to successfully communicate cross-functionally with people of different technical backgrounds
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to layout web pages with well-formed code and CSS across all browsers and platforms
- Understanding of web usability - UI/UX principles
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Familiarity with agile development and experience on a growth team are a plus
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From