Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
Our Frontend Developer will be motivated to translate designs into working code and become the liaison between the Design and Engineering teams. You will take an active role on both sides and define how the application looks as well as how it works. We are looking for an individual with a critical eye for design!
- Provide rapid UI prototypes of responsive web designs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members and stakeholders
- Provide expertise and guidance to the Design team on the latest and greatest front-end technologies and best practices
- Comfortable researching & presenting to internal stakeholders
- Ownership of cross-browser testing and delivering quality html code
- Consult with development to integrate design elements into production code
- Maintain corporate WordPress based website
- Strong proven work experience as a Web Applications developer
- Solid understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience building a Design system
- Experience building WordPress sites
- Familiarity working with Marketo, Pardot or other marketing automation tools
- Experience with JIRA, Git and/or other versioning and ticketing systems
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite and Framer/FramerX a huge plus!
- Familiar with CI and CD release cycles
- A solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance and server side rendering etc.)
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.