Office Tour Photos
The Web and Creative Co-op or Intern is an important member of the Web and Creative Team and supports content creation, layout of deliverables, corporate and web design, as well as maintenance and updates of the corporate website. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic learner who will bring their energy and enthusiasm to this position. The role is also be responsible for proof-reading, revisions, and layout of existing and new marketing deliverables, such as white papers, case studies, infographics, posters, and presentations. A keen eye for detail, layout, spelling, grammar, and adherence to standards and the ability to learn as we go is key to success. The co-op or intern will work directly with various members of the Marketing team and other departments to update and create various collateral and website elements daily. This is a great opportunity to gain real, hands-on experience in traditional, digital, and forward-facing B2B marketing as part of an award-winning Marketing organization. Imprivata is a fast-paced, high-energy company creating top tier technology solutions for the healthcare industry.
Co-op program: 6 month commitment (January June 2020), full time, 40 hours/week
Duties and responsibilities
- Proofread, lay out, and distribute new and updated marketing deliverables using Adobe InDesign
- Contribute to minor branding and design projects depending on background of the candidate
- Support content and brand design initiatives across a variety of projects ranging from page layout to web advertising to tradeshow booth design to internal initiatives and anywhere in between
- Support departments outside Marketing and field requests for content and design deliverables
- Assist in updating the Imprivata websites (.com, .intl, .co.uk, .de, .fr, .nl) using Drupal CMS with content types including: whitepapers, analyst reports, case studies, press releases, events, graphics, videos, blog posts, and more
- Prepare bi-weekly reports based on Google Analytics and help analyze web traffic, conversion rates, and trends
- Participate in search engine keyword research and assist in implementing SEO updates and optimizations
- Take minutes for all applicable meetings and inform attendees of action items that arise
- A variety of administrative responsibilities such as filing, copying, shipping, and printing
- Video production, camera operation, and video editing are possible, depending on marketing needs and background of the candidate
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree (or recent graduate) in Marketing, Communications, Design, or related discipline with a 3.0 GPA minimum.
- Prior writing experience, strong analytical, and online marketing experience preferred.
- Prior relevant intern experience in a professional setting, preferably technology
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, XD, and Illustrator.
- Reliable transportation (public transportation is not available)
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From