Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
Position Overview OR Team Overview
We are seeking a full-time hands-on, technically skilled Web Content Producer to work with our marketing partners, the product marketing team, and other internal stakeholders. You will be part of our growing, creative and dynamic Web Marketing team and will play an integral role in facilitating the ongoing additions and improvements to our corporate marketing website and digital properties.
- Update and maintain corporate website content through the use of a content management system.
- Monitor web pages to ensure content and display is correct and provides an optimal user experience across all browsers and all devices.
- Coordinate and implement the creation of new content for website in conjunction with other internal stakeholders.
- Interact with the web development team to deliver features and functionality, address website and/or content management system issues.
- Maintain the appearance of our global website by enforcing content standards.
- Assist in the design of visual imagery for the website and ensure that it is in line with our brand.
- Work closely with all teams to ensure timely production of content.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical.
- Excellent prioritization and multitasking skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proficiency and integrity.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) preferred.
- Understanding of web analytics is a plus.
- Minimum 2-4 years of web experience, preferably in a B2B marketing organization
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS - Markdown is a plus
- Understanding of web content layout and standards
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Familiarity with using content/project management tools such as JIRA/Kapost
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong time management skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Creative and open to new ideas
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as generous PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We offer flexible options to work in our Boston office located in Fort Point harbor, remotely or in a hybrid set up (only exceptions are the roles that MUST work a certain way which we are finalizing soon). Whichever option you choose, we have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe and we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove and more to come!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that while this job description is an accurate description of the role, it is also subject to change during the course of this search.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!