REsurety is a mission-driven organization solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with the world’s leading energy and risk management providers to enable renewable energy consumers and producers to manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. As a high-growth, profitable company that has already supported over 4,000 MW of clean energy transactions, we are a small team making a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
As a member of our Engineering team you will write the code that enables the wind industry to accurately predict value and understand risk via REsurety’s information services product line.
- Build web-based user interfaces that help renewable energy decision makers
- Visualize and extract intelligence from large, multidisciplinary databases
- Collaborate with customers to understand their needs and deploy new features
- Proficiency with the R language and its graphics engine (base plotting or ggplot2)
- Experience with the Shiny platform - bonus points if you send a link to your app
- Exposure to agile software development, including bug tracking and source control
- Major in computer science, math, engineering, physical science, or related field
- Commitment to driving down the cost of wind and solar energy
- Location: Boston, MA
- Travel: minimal
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Hubway Gold Membership
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.