Office Tour Photos
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
We're looking for someone to join the Web Analytics 'Center of Excellence' team. In this team, we implement and maintain our Web Analytics tracking solution, Adobe Analytics, as well as train and support analysts across the company so that they can improve the website experience for our customers.
We're passionate about the web analytics industry and enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems with creative solutions. We're a global team of more than 50 analysts and support many other Adobe Analytics users within the company. Being part of the Web Analytics ‘Center of Excellence’, you will be regarded as one of the experts in Adobe Analytics and provide support and guidance where necessary.
What You Will Do:
As an Analytics Practice Manager, your primary role will be to collaborate with squads focused on improving Customer Experience, where you will own the implementation of required tracking requirements through to completion. This will involve:
- Defining the tracking solution based on the needs of the business partners
- Supporting technical teams to implement the tracking requirements and QA and debugging the implementation
- Setup of the variables within Adobe Analytics and documentation of the tracking solution
In your role, you will also manage a range of other tasks including:
- Debugging and improving our existing implementation
- Building automations for ongoing tasks
- Integrating Adobe Analytics with other tools
- Support in maintaining the Adobe Analytics Solution Design
- Support in Training users / developers
- Share the responsibility of the administration of Adobe Analytics
- Supporting users through open desk hours
- Supporting the broader analytics team in analyzing dashboards and generate insights
- 5+ years hands-on experience with structuring Big Data, integrating and summarizing data and insights, executing market research
- An advanced knowledge of Adobe Analytics implementation, both knowledge on industry standards as well as the ability to develop inventive workarounds to get the job done
- A deep understanding of the reports and data within the Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical capabilities – skills to develop dashboards and reports and the ability to make insightful inferences from the data
Some coding experience / knowledge in
- SQL, SAS R, Python, Hadoop/Hive, Tableau etc. is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel, for day-to-day work, dashboards and reporting
What's In It for You:
- Work in a collaborative, self-organizing team, and the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From