Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Warehousing and Omnichannel Fulfillment Manager is responsible for the oversight of omnichannel warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution operations from multiple third-party logistics locations. You will communicate with with 3PLs in different marketplaces.
You will also:
- Oversee, manage, and lead the coordination of Omnichannel Fulfillment and Distribution Operations from multiple third-party logistics locations.
- Assist the team with high efficiency inventory management tools and implement SOPs to help improve fulfilment accuracy
- Ensure that the 3PLs meet their commitments in terms of price, lead-time, documentation required as per their agreements and based on the company requirements
- Guarantee proper storage, packaging and labelling when required from different 3PL warehouses
- Receive incoming shipments plan from different stakeholders and report back any discrepancies.
- Communicate, record and update accurately and timely all shipment plans to all relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with Accounts payable for all the3PLs payment confirmation based on the company process
- Coordinate the Quality, Inventory Control Checks with 3PL as needed and report any damages or missing inventory
- Kitting and light manufacturing at 3PL
- Inventory traceability(systems) that includes receipts, shrinkage for Non-Amazon FBA inventory
- Experience procuring and managing tracking services across US, UK, EU
- Manage domestic omnichannel inventory movements in different marketplaces by the freight forwarders, shipping agents including shipments pickups, quotes, until delivered to Amazon or other designated destination using NetSuite
- Communicate in very professional and clear manner with 3PLs in different marketplaces
- Work with other team members to ensure that the goal of department is met and work toward highest quality and timeliness in the workflow
- Attend to the staff meeting, weekly brand operations meeting and other meetings with different stakeholders
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field
- 7+ years work experience, including 3+ years in a supervisory role in omnichannel distribution and fulfillment or a related field
- 2+ years managing remote teams
- Experience managing 5000+ SKUs in a fast-paced environment with high variability particularly in retail/e-commerce (Amazon, Shopify, eBay, etc.) and consumer goods
- Experience in inventory management modelling, forecasting, reporting and automation
- Experience in ERP Procure-to-Pay & inventory modules
- Proven track record in building, managing and leading teams
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Related Supply Chain Job Openings
Manager, Inventory Planning & Management https://boards.greenhouse.io/thrasio/jobs/4544507002
Purchasing & Global Logistics Manager https://boards.greenhouse.io/thrasio/jobs/4676361002
Supply Chain Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Manager https://boards.greenhouse.io/thrasio/jobs/4548309002