Desktop Metal: VP of Sales
Office Tour Photos
Desktop Metal is hiring a VP of Sales. This position reports to our Chief Revenue Officer, and will work in alignment with sales, marketing, engineering, operations and finance teams.
- Develop and execute plans to improve sales efficiency and gross margins.
- Develop and manage the sales budget, forecasts, pipeline reporting, and KPIs.
- Ensure operational readiness for new product launches, campaigns and other sales initiatives.
- Lead variable compensation strategy and execution: plan design, SPIFF development, and quota strategy.
- Coordinate and run annual sales meetings, manage relationships with key accounts.
- 10+ years of experience as a leader of a global sales organization
- Ability to engage, influence and collaborate
- Knowledge of the sales process, buying behavior, sales forecasting, pipeline reporting
- Strong sense of timing and execution
- Organized, detail oriented and process driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales Excellence
- Supply Chain experience
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong XLS Skills
More Jobs From