Office Tour Photos
Salsify is headquartered in Boston, MA. This position is open to a remote employee based across the US.
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $98.1 million in funding, led by Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge. For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Own, lead, and drive the transformation and execution of a Professional Services strategy serving the foundational needs of brand manufacturers partnering with Salsify to win on the digital shelf.
Salsify's worldwide customers range from mid-market manufacturers new to ecommerce to some of the largest brands in the world consistently pushing the boundaries of digital commerce. Our services team defines and delivers the configuration, integration, and consulting services that ensure brands have high-quality implementations of Salsify in place that enable them to meet their business objectives and successfully adopt Salsify across their organizations. We develop innovative services offerings, partner with sales to fit them to the needs of our customers, and deliver them by balancing the short-term needs and long-term success of each unique customer.
How Youll Make an Impact:
Our customers are successful today. We have strong customer retention and many of our customers grow their investment in Salsify year-over-year. Our services team is full of dedicated staff who are experts at deploying our products to achieve customers' goals. Given this foundation, we're looking for a Professional Services leader who can serve Salsify and our team by driving answers to questions such as:
- How do we scale a profitable services business with sound unit economics while also wielding our services strategically to retain and grow subscription revenue?
- How can we predictably forecast services bookings and delivery in the face of a constantly evolving digital commerce industry and customers with wide-ranging needs and digital maturity?
- What does a comprehensive partner strategy look like that balances strategic partner development, customer success and retention, ancillary services offerings, and delivery capacity elasticity?
- How do we adapt our services offerings and delivery approach to meet the needs of our EMEA-based customers?
- What opportunities do we have to design and implement managed services offerings to meet the needs of less digitally mature customers while still maximizing high-margin software license subscriptions?
- How do we design and implement a services specialization strategy that tailors services offerings, delivery approach, and resourcing based on customer profile, vertical, products, and use cases?
Youll Enjoy This Role If:
- You're an experienced professional who's driven results for Professional Services teams at SaaS businesses through periods of substantial growth and change
- You have experience transforming a growing services organization into a mature and predictable business
- You're a dynamic person who engenders trust and loyalty and is successful at influencing strategy and results cross-functionally in a high-growth software startup
- You're a high-EQ leader who is thoughtful about how we can enable our existing team leadership and team members to realize success in their roles
- You're a data-fluent decision-maker who combines an analytical approach to understanding a services business with a keen understanding of Salsify and our customers' business objectives
- You can build an operating model with tools, proces, people, and automation to improve our customers' experience and our own efficiency at scale
- You have a detailed understanding of best practices for implementations and deployments of PIM, CMS, ecommerce platform, and other commerce solutions for large enterprise brand manufacturers
- You thrive both independently and in a strong team environment, and you're equally comfortable delivering on detail as well as strategy
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
No agency submittals will be considered.
More Jobs From