VP, Product Management
VP of Product Management
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity withAI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold#UBU.
We have an exciting opportunity for the newly created role of VP of Product Management. This person will play a key role in defining the product management function, providing leadership for a growing team, in addition to interfacing with our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead the creation andmanagementofproductrequirement documents, user stories,productdevelopment roadmaps to build a product portfolio for enterprise GTM
- Be accountable for the overall business driven by theproduct
- Establish pricing and packaging
- Set the strategy for theproductinvestments
- Lead a team of product managers
- Meet with customers and partners to explain theproductroadmap and get input of futureproductdirection and evolution.
- Ensure business objectives are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs,products, and initiatives
- Working closely with the executive team and key stakeholders for improvingproductdevelopment efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Defining future investment areas forproductowners and R&D
- Deep competitive understanding of the market and industry
- Ability to work and interact directly with the customers
- 10+ years ofproductmanagementexperience (product/portfolio)
- Prior leadership experience, coaching and mentoringProductManagers
- Previous experience working directly with executive teams and stakeholders
- Prior experience as aProductMarketing Manager is a plus
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry required