Office Tour Photos
Chewy is looking for a Vice President, Product Design to join our Product Team based in Boston, MA. Our Product Design team is very diverse and operates in a de-centralized manner. You will be working with teams across E-commerce, Healthcare, and New Verticals working together to provide a superior customer experience across all channels. As Vice President, you will be leading the Research, Product Design, and Design Operations (UX Dev) teams to deliver superior experience for the pet parents that call our site home. Product innovation has been pivotal to the growth of Chewy at this stage. Our teams are constantly striving to find new ways to improve our customers experiences. With an easy to navigate website, highly rated mobile apps as well as a detailed order tracking and personalized Pet Profile features, Chewy aspires to take our best in class customer service and translate it to the digital space.
What You'll Do:
- Leading the design of all product user interfaces, including native apps and web applications
- Owning overall product design rationale; building a unique design language that addresses evolving user and customer needs, informs product roadmap, and enables rapid feature expansion
- Working closely with the development, product, and business teams to ensure a clear roadmap to achieving the vision you have conceived given the technology platforms and development time
- Managing, coaching, and growing a world-class, multi-discipline User Experience Design team, covering user research, service design, visual design, UX development and other areas of design
- Leading internal design thinking, and, establish and lead workshops to help the team translate customer insights into product direction
- Generating, communicating, and evangelizing insights, designs, and visions to senior leadership.
What You'll Need:
- 15+ years of Product Design experience and an advanced degree
- A history of developing deep partnerships across the executive team and cross-functional peers to set strategy, priorities, and resourcing
- A track record of ensuring quantifiable business impact via data-driven, informed, and user-centric design goals
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve pet parent needs
- Experience within e-Commerce and driving design from planning to release over multiple releases, serving millions of pet parents
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From