Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
- As a key member of the executive leadership team, act as the principal advisor on human resources directives.
- Set human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-term talent management goals.
- Participate in the development of the organization's global plans and programs as a strategic partner, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Develop and implement competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Ensure compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws and regulations
- Experience overseeing the human resources function at a high growth organization.
- Experience leading corporate merger and acquisition processes from an HR perspective.
- Talent management - skilled in coaching and counseling managers.
- In-depth knowledge of domestic and international human resource processes and legal regulations.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to partner and communicate with senior management of all departments within Desktop Metal.
- Organizational design and effectiveness.
- Public company experience.
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.