After 4 years of intense research and product development on breakthrough digital mental health solutions; we launched as Koa Health in October 2020.
We are a digital mental health company bringing high-quality mental healthcare to people around the world. We launched our first commercial product in the US and UK in February 2020 (Foundations) and 2021 is filled with launching our regulated product, (Mindset), alongside developing a pipeline of clinical products.
Having recently secured a successful and oversubscribed Series A funding totalling $36m we are continuing to grow our global team. Read more about the funding and a little about our CEO via https://www.koahealth.com/blog-post/meet-koa-health
Your New Role
As our first VP, Employer Sales you will play an integral part in driving the overall strategy of Koa Health's regulated and unregulated product portfolio, with an immediate focus on Foundations. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to have real impact and to drive market share, helping us to become a leader in the digital mental health industry.
You will report to our US Commercial Lead and will take a player (10%)/coach (90%) role in the team. You will be based in Boston, MA (we are happy for you to relocate and will help to support you with this transition), with a willingness to travel nationally 25% of the time in a post-COVID world.
- Work closely with our global senior leadership team to develop a sales strategy and targets for US employers, specifically with HR benefits and wellness leadership, both directly to employers and indirectly, through brokers and consultants
- Work along side our SVP, Payer & Provider Sales to build a cultivating team culture that is extremely high integrity, collaborative, customer-focused and metrics driven
- Coach and develop our employer solutions growth team (3), creating processes and targets that meet and exceed ambitious targets
- Win and oversee a variety of accounts across different geographies, negotiating contracts and partnership agreements
- Stay on top of market intelligence to quickly identify opportunities where available
- Work closely with product team as a key input to best practices to support Koa Health delivering on its value proposition
- Provide guidance on direct and indirect competitors to help guide sales opportunities and ensure our products remain best-in-class
- Contribute to the development and sharing of best practices for partnership management and user success within the Koa Health team
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Previous digital health sales experience
- A passion for consultative sales within SaaS or similar technology
- Proven track record of achieving partnerships and sales targets
- Agile and independent thinker, who relishes learning and new challenges
- Ability to source intelligence through formal and informal systems and networks
- Ability to structure, negotiate and close sophisticated deals with prospect executive leadership
- Must speak and read/write English fluently
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to persevere through difficult situations and maintain composure and optimism
- Attention to detail
- Experience selling into HR teams at large enterprises
- Working Spanish
Why Koa Health?
We are at the forefront of innovation in the MedTech arena, working on one of the hottest topics of today behavioral health. By working with us, in whatever role, you get to make a true impact on the lives of others.
Aside from this, we provide all the necessary support and perks to make your life at work and outside of work fun and comfortable all year round, such as:
Flexibility were hiring your skills and experience, so ask you to use these in the most effective way you can. At the moment we are mostly working from home, however post COVID 19 were happy to review this with you.
A democratic team culture that encourages everybody to contribute ideas and acquire new skills, we have regular catch ups as a global team and have the opportunity to work cross functionally as needed.
A fantastic salary package that includes: Generous Healthcare Benefits, Food Stipend, 401k, Life Assurance and Equity from the moment you join!
Finally as a business we are focused on supporting your wellbeing throughout COVID and beyond, we provide you with a Wellness Allowance and Wellness Leave to help manage both your mental and physical health as you see fit.
An Inclusive Workplace
Koa Health is committed to workplace diversity and to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of inclusion. We believe that bringing our diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives together is the way to solve todays complex health problems in a booming digital era.
Our goal is to create a culture and environment where our people feel empowered to do their best work whilst being their authentic selves. We commit to creating an inclusive environment where we recognise the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and where there is an unbiased acceptance of others.
If you're as excited as us by the future we can create, then do get in touch.