Office Tour Photos
Take our company and your career to the next level.
This VP of Demand Generation position is a very high impact career opportunity for an experienced, smart and restless B2B marketer accomplished in running teams, programs and campaigns that create hardcore, measurable revenue to materially drive a companys growth.
Were set up to smash the next stage of growth. Are you?
You are someone genuinely passionate about and expert in driving revenue through intelligent, sustained marketing programs. Someone who eats insights from spreadsheets and best practices and spits out pipeline! Someone only satisfied with charts that point to the upper right corner and are colored in green. You probably have an extensive track record in SaaS. Youre definitely someone that leads from the front in this exciting, constantly evolving area of revenue marketing / demand generation / growth hacking / ABM / insert other buzzwords here. And (exhausting, I know) youre also a self-aware human, a solid coach and trusting enabler of individuals and diverse, distributed teams.
At Brandwatch, the VP, Demand Gen is a pivotal member of the global marketing leadership in Brandwatch, the team responsible for fueling the companys growth, and a senior figure in the companys broader commercial leadership who helps to shape the $100m+ companys go-to-market strategy, worldwide.
Brandwatch is made up of more than 520 committed, happy people, a suite of world-class Intelligence products, financial backing from top-grade investors and the ambition to go the whole way. 39 of the Fortune 100 use Brandwatch (we need to get the other 61 on board, right?) and the company is widely recognized as the leader in its market. Were at $100m revenues and have a business plan to hit $120m.
- Deliver repeatable, sustainable and predictable marketing-generated revenue in key global regions via integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing and growing the Demand Generation function, including:
- Optimize the marketing and sales funnel using industry best practices for SaaS marketing with a heavy emphasis on outcomes and constant improvement
- Demand Gen people management (hiring, line management, coaching and developing)
- Campaign management including track and reporting to analyze effectiveness
- Best-in-class lead nurturing programs
- Digital advertising
- ABM programs
- Overseeing activities that feed into the above, across content & email, display advertising, retargeting, SEM marketing, webinars, third-party advertising and partnerships, and content customization.
- Driving performance through a results-driven experimental approach, both in existing channels and by experimenting with new channels and techniques
- Working with the Operations function, in assessing, selecting and influencing the marketing technologies, processes and systems, including database management, segmentation, data cleansing etc.
- Planning, reporting and budgeting within monthly, quarterly and annual cycles
- Working extremely closely with commercial leadership across sales, BDR etc on a daily basis
- Contributing to the whole of the global marketing teams development
Skills and experiences required:
- 10-15+ years B2B experience required
- 5+ years working in SaaS
- 10+ years of people management
- Advanced knowledge of best practices, including new approaches
- Expert-level with marketing automation (Marketo preferred), CRM (Salesforce strongly preferred), email marketing, marketing analytics
- Experience at scale valued - team management, company revenue and employee size, international dimensions
- Experience working in sales roles or small early stage startups both valued
- Strongly analytical
- Biased towards systems, processes, checklists to create repeatable, effective practices
- Able to see big picture and bring that down to ensure very detailed and watertight plans are executed
- Good people skills
- Able to engage others through communication (including presenting)
- Passionate about marketing, sales, business, teams and winning
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch operates with the highest level of integrity and keeps our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From