We are looking for a dynamic, customer focused and motivated individual to lead our Customer Success, Customer Experience, Global services, Training and Support Teams. Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, the VP of Customer Success will build and deliver the global Customer Success strategy. You will have influence right across the business, making a significant and tangible impact to its growth and success. In this role you will draw from your extensive years of experience leading teams and building world-class CS divisions for a SaaS business.
As the VP of Customer Success, you will own and drive success outcomes for all our customers. You are a strategic, empathetic leader. You know what it takes to provide world-class customer onboarding, support, adoption, advocacy, and retention, and you can do all the above while keeping an eye on the KPIs and outcomes for your team (including NPS, renewal rates, and response times).
The successful candidate will
- Work within the Poppulo operations team to develop and drive a world-class customer success and services division globally
- Drive customer success, engagement, adoption and retention metrics
- Develop the role of customer success within Poppulo in line with SaaS best practice
- Lead, Coach and Mentor the individual department heads, Customer success, Global Services and Customer Experience.
- Be a point of escalation for any customer related issues
- Drive process and organisational transformation to ensure Poppulo customers achieve success
Lead our Customer Success and Customer Experience Function
- Drive vision of customer success, establish quarterly strategy and corresponding KPIs, prioritize work and monitor team performance
- Understand customer needs, identify root causes and drive solutions to increase customer time-to-value
- Establish key metrics and processes to monitor customer happiness
- Define and improve adoption model across customer segments
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as product development, customer success, technical services and design along with external partners to build customer success programs for new product offerings
- Work closely with Sales to drive upsell and cross sell efforts
- Work closely with Marketing to identify and deliver Poppulo Customer Advocates
- Set the vision for user education CX, Marketing and Product
- Work with Marketing to establish and refine customer messaging and communication
Lead our Support and Services Function
- Drive the evolution of Global Services at Poppulo in line with Saas best practice.
- Drive vision for technical, professional, consultancy services, establishing strategy and KPIs
- Drive processes to shorten onboard and service times, reduce operating costs and drive margin, while maintaining high Customer satisfaction levels
- Work closely with Product and Sales to deliver professional and consultancy services portfolio
- Expand Poppulos support function to meet the needs of the business.
- A minimum of 5 yrs experience of leading, coaching and developing a high performance team
- A proven track record of managing Customer Success in a SaaS environment.
- A minimum of 5 yrs experience of interacting and negotiating with C Level Execs of Fortune 500
- Clear understanding of core drivers of Customer Success
- A Track record of using operational metrics and process improvement to drive organisational transformation
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for delivering excellent customer success
- Excellent collaboration skills and team focus
- A positive attitude and commitment to delivering excellence
- A Strong understanding of the Poppulo range of products and services - and how they help customers achieve significant business benefits is highly desirable.
- A willingness to travel
- Eligible to live and work in the US at time of application
What We Offer
A competitive financial package with uncapped upside
Strong benefit package
A strong commitment to professional development and career growth which includes:
- Weekly Tech Talks, the Development team present research on interesting subjects
- Professional development and training - Education Assistance Program, professional training as required
- Ongoing personal development: softskills training opportunities
More Jobs From