Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a Vice President of Customer Success who will lead our world-class Customer Success team driving user satisfaction to ensure customer retention and business growth. The person in this role will design and implement programs and initiatives aimed at increasing our customer onboarding and adoption such that customers realize full value from Veracode products and services. The person in this role will also guide, coach, and mentor a team of Customer Success leaders.
- Lead our global, customer centric CS team driving objectives aligned to Veracode business goals.
- Define and implement strategies to improve customer experience and scale the team to address the needs of a growing customer base in order to minimize customer churn.
- Build, implement and standardize key processes to ensure a consistent, reliable, and high value journey for customers.
- Instrument & measure onboarding and adoption success by developing clear, quarterly metric-driven deliverables that showcase customer growth, trends and retention.
- Own and coordinate all aspects of customer success in difficult and complex situations globally.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and develop processes to feedback and influence internal cross functional teams.
- Promote a customer centric mindset across Veracode.
- Guarantee organizational capacity through talent acquisition, budget/compensation planning, skills development and acquisition of required tools and technologies.
- Post pandemic travel likely to be 20 to 30%.
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
Work Experience and Skills:
- A strong track record of building, scaling and leading customer success teams in SaaS based business-to-business industries.
- Relentless focus on the customer experience. Understanding of when to adjust methodology and approach based in customer input.
- Depth of people leadership experience.
- Depth of experience in a recurring revenue business model.
- Process oriented and analytical.
- Possesses a technology mindset.
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience with security a plus.
- Strong empathy for customers.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset, seeks feedback often.
- Strong ability to motivate others.
- Ability to easily build new relationships.
- Comfortable with constructive conflict.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate and motivate teams toward a common goal.
- Active listening and respect for other's opinions and ideas; invite dissent.
- Willingness to take calculated risks.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure, and to own the outcome.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.