VP of Customer Success and Renewals
Join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events. While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking aVP of Customer Success and Renewalsfor our Lexington, MA office.
The Vice President of Customer Success and Renewals is responsible for ensuring that the Customer Success and Renewals teams deliver on the objective of ensuring customer success, satisfaction and retention. The Renewals function is responsible for all of Imprivatas perpetual Maintenance & Support and Subscription License renewals processing. This is a highly visible role responsible for a significant and critical revenue stream for the company.
This Vice President works cross-functionally to drive business outcomes and establish processes to resolve customer issues. Responsible for ensuring that processes and infrastructure are in place to ensure continued success, consistency in approach and scalability. Works cross-functionally with peers to ensure a seamless, experience for our customers to ensure we are easy to do business with. Supervises and mentors the leaders and members of the Customer Success and Renewals organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive cross functional initiatives to ensure a best in class customer experience
- Lead renewals team management and renewals specialists responsible for executing the end to end customer maintenance and subscription license renewal cycle through direct and indirect channels
- Oversee monthly, quarterly and annual planning activities including renewals forecasting, pipeline management and effectiveness
- Escalation point for team leaders and managers regarding Customer Success issues
- Provide team with guidance on how to resolve satisfaction issues and as appropriate coordinate internal resources and/or seek necessary approvals
- Identify technical and satisfaction trends and provides voice of the customer feedback to upper management
- Help drive strategic initiatives and program improvement related to infrastructure, workflows, processes, CSM development
- Develop staffing plans and hiring of new team members as needed; including forecasting and determining future needs
- Manage and develop Customer Success personnel by providing direction, establishing clear, measurable objectives, managing performance, training, and coaching. Take corrective action when needed
- Responsible for ongoing NPS initiatives and operational efficiency within the team
- External Communications: Coordinate with 1:Many Communications lead (within CSM team) to synchronize email outreaches with CSM touch points
- Track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, and analyze them to understand whats going well and whats not
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers needs, including processes for CSMs to:
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team
- Align with the Support team on hot accounts to ensure strong relationships
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers
- Engage with Professional Services on at risk accounts
- Drive the ongoing initiatives of Imprivata SaaS services operations
- Manage the ongoing evolution of the TAM program to greater success and profitability
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related discipline
- 10+ years Customer Success/Support/Services/Account Management experience, preferably in a healthcare and/or technology environment
- 3-5+ years of experience leading a Renewals team including perpetual, subscription and multiple channels
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and familiarity with Gainsight Customer Success
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to deliver against multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter with an excellent work ethic and high level of integrity
- Passionate about customer success as a way to help both retain and expand customer adoption
- Experience managing teams
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.