The Vice President (VP), Customer Success will lead a cross organizational group including customer success account managers and implementation teams to ensure the overall success of Paymode-X Business Solutions customers. This person is responsible for driving client and partner delight by implementing customers quickly and effectively and driving usage of their Paymode-X Business Solutions products while ensuring that customers are achieving payment automation and rebate attainment goals. Experienced in implementations, sales and relationship management, the VP will design and execute programs that drive revenue optimization and client adoption. As a key member of the Leadership Team, the VP will be responsible for forecasting and executing on implementation, revenue and product usage goals through active management and development of a talented and experienced team. Additionally, the VP will have an active role in defining product strategy.
The VP will be charged with delivering high quality implementations with a keen focus on rapid time to go live, payment processing volume, and revenue. Responsible for creating a scalable implementation model that will support growth and maximize revenue projections, S/he will engage in strategic sales opportunities, resolve client escalations and improve overall efficiency of the Paymode-X implementation process with a goal of day-1 go live.
To drive revenue, the VP will build strong collaborative relationships with Paymode-X clients, facilitating successful Vendor on-boarding programs that drive efficiencies across the customer success team. In this role, the VP will effectively communicate the Paymode-X value proposition, design and orchestrate the on-boarding process to maximize results. S/he will lead the team in developing, documenting and managing to the adherence of best practices.
The VP must have excellent communication skills, a strong executive presence, the ability to successfully navigate within large organizations, consultative sales and customer service skills, and the ability to build excitement and growth surrounding Paymode-X. S/he must excel at overcoming objections to the satisfaction and success of the Paymode-X clients, Vendors and partners. The VP must possess strong analytical skills and be able to distill large amounts of data to make recommendations to drive revenue.
In this role you will:
The VP will lead teams to drive results in the following areas:
- Orchestrate collaboration between the implementation and client advisor teams to coordinate technical go live with campaign kickoffs expediting time to revenue and vendor onboarding efforts.
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs - including revenue forecasts, backlog management, and major customer project progress.
- Communicates with customers during escalations and manages to a timely resolution.
- Engages with product and go to market organization to provide customer feedback about platform features and functionalities.
- Delivery of customer projects on time and within budget.
- Proactively anticipates problems or opportunities and mobilizes teams to develop creative and lasting solutions that maximize revenue and client delight.
- Works effectively to manage competing priorities by working with Executive Management to align development objectives with business objectives.
- Leveraging best practices, initiate, create and manage all campaign materials including outbound letters, FAQs, and any client training needs.
- Promoting and guiding Bottomline best practices, while ensuring the clients business goals are being considered/addressed.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Regular evaluation and improvement of standard operating policy, procedures, technology and tools as needed to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure teams have appropriate product and technical knowledge direction and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines, while ensuring projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Serve as a positive, dynamic and innovative leader that displays the best work ethic
- Regular presence in both Portsmouth and South Portland.
You should have:
- A strong track record of working with payment solutions, financial software and/or AP card solutions to senior executives within large corporate finance such as the CFO, Treasurer, and Controller.
- Demonstrated understanding of cash management, treasury, trade, merchant processing and corporate payments products.
- Proven ability to assess organizational strengths and gaps, and motivate individuals and teams to embrace and meet objectives.
- Software-as-a-service experience a strong plus.
- Proven ability to build and manage high performing professional service and account management teams. Experience in managing and developing teams with ranging levels of experience.
- An innovative, entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment/industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and ready to sustain the commitment that it takes to build and maintain success.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in client service management, professional services management, card management experience and/or account management
- Positive, self-motivated, team player, action and results orientated
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
About Bottomline Technologies:
The ability to pay and get paid is critical for every business. Business payments are inherently complex and getting more so every day, making it difficult for organizations to create a business payments strategy that helps them be successful.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure.
The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomlines solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries.
At Bottomline we are a passionate, growing market leader, and our first priority is delighting our customers. Every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally.
Our exciting and compelling business strategy coupled with our focus on the customer, along with our strong culture of collaboration is what ensures we are winning in our market and are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We take corporate social responsibility seriously, which is evident in our ongoing commitment to sustainability and charitable giving.
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
More Jobs From