TrueMotion is looking for a VP of Client Services to build an organization that delivers consumer scale solutions to our insurance carriers and partners, based on our machine learning powered mobile telematics platform. As we grow our business and operations, we are creating a professional Client Services practice. This will consist of in-house delivery teams with mobile and back-end capabilities, as well as an ecosystem of system integrators to provide scale to our delivery capacity and partner with us to make our clients successful with their mobile telematics initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned leader to build our client services practice, and to develop an ecosystem of world class System Integrators. This is a new role at TrueMotion that reports to the Chief Operating Officer, and works closely with Sales, Engineering, Data Science, Analytics & Product, and Customer success. You will be leading a team of engagement managers, solution architects and engineers, and working with high profile Enterprise Clients (insurers) building solutions at consumer and IOT scale. These solutions are direct-to-consumer solutions on our SaaS platform with mobile apps and APIs used by millions of consumers across North America and Europe to improve their driving behavior, get emergency response when they get in a crash, and digitally engage with their insurance carriers via their mobile devices.
- Set the strategic direction and operating model of the global client services business and organization
- Full responsibility and accountability for the client services function, including the global organization based in the US and Europe, as well as 3rd party system integrators. Lead the day-to-day execution while creating a culture of quality, technical excellence, and teamwork
- Responsible for timely, high quality delivery and client satisfaction of projects across multiple clients through the entire engagement lifecycle, from pre-sales, to launch, rollout and ongoing improvements
- Plan capacity based on revenue goals, setup processes and systems, to run an efficient and profitable internal delivery business.
- Oversee key projects including new implementations, integrations, support and enhancements
- Develop and enable an ecosystem of System Integrators who partner with TrueMotion to ensure long term success of our customers leveraging the TrueMotion platform
- Collaborate with sales for driving business, both by expanding and growing existing accounts and pursuing new client opportunities.
- Manage business terms for engagement contracts and drive negotiations
- Communicate with stakeholders and customers at senior executive levels
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Successful track record of leading teams to build solutions at consumer and IOT scale for high profile enterprise customers
- Ability to articulate value proposition to clients, prospects, partners and market stakeholders
- Systems thinker who can establish processes and plan capacity based on revenue goals
- Prior experience delivering SaaS based software projects on time, in scope, and to customer business objectives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From