VP of Channel Sales Americas
iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture, backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4000 organizations worldwide.The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
- Define channel strategy based on iboss definitive target markets
- Establish and implement process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of channel partners
- Participate in general sales strategy
- Define partner specific business plans with specific quantifiable goals
- Actively manage partner enablement to sell and service our full range of products
- Work with sales to leverage partners to deliver market coverage and growth
- Manage and grow a team of productive Channel Sales Managers
- Be responsible for ensuring that partners are conducting business up to iboss company standards
- Participate in sales cadence of Sales Kickoff, Quarter Business Reviews and Weekly Forecast calls
- BA/BS degree required
- 5 years Channel Leadership role
- Experience building and executing strategic plans
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas