Office Tour Photos
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
As a key member of the Cybereason Marketing team you will have a hands-on role in building and executing marketing campaigns, including email marketing, automated workflows, landing pages, stream creation, and database marketing.
What You'll Do
Do you love building brands from the ground up? Are you passionate about storytelling and the collaborative process that goes into telling great ones? The security market is growing every day, in size and in complexity, and standing out with a simple and powerful message is Cybereasons top priority moving into 2020. We have world-class sales and marketing teams, best-in-category technology, and passionate customers and partners. Turning Cybereason into a compelling and differentiated brand that stands for security excellence is the next chapter in our remarkable story.
- Manage global team of 6-8 people, with functions including PR, design, video, web development and digital/website.
- Work with executive leadership and other key stakeholders to build and communicate Cybereasons global brand identity
- Drive creative strategy across all of Cybereasons digital properties and branded collateral, as well as strategy for major industry trade shows and partnerships
- Create clear guidelines for Cybereasons brand identity and empower the organization to take our message to market consistently.
- Improve share of voice and brand awareness quarter over quarter, as well as help other parts of GTM team improve with asset creation to fill key gaps.
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of brand-building experience in the security industry
- Collaborative, creative, smart, fun and data-driven team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a great problem solver