Visual Designer / Senior Digital Visual Designer (Contract/Freelance)
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business. .
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
Duration: Estimated 3-4 months
Location: Boston, MA (Local Candidates Only)
As a Visual Designer / Senior Digital Visual Designer at Rightpoint you are responsible for translating ideas and concepts into useful and engaging solutionsmainly websites, intranets, mobile and responsive frameworks. Youll be working with other visual designers, user experience designers, front-end developers, content strategists all while under the direction of the lead (Creative Director, Associate Creative Director and/or Art Director). We are looking for people who are passionate about design and eager to collaborate with other individuals to solve problems. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Create visual solutions
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other items to create innovative solutions that align with business and user needs
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build and maintain rapport with team members
- Foster a collaborative environment
- Communicate and succinctly articulate concept rationales
- Work in partnership with multiple clients
- Strong design portfolio with 2+(Designer) or 5+ years (Senior Designer) design and interactive work experience
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programsMac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and the capabilities of web browsers
- Knowledge and experience in working within a responsive framework
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Mature appreciation of the balance between creative and business opportunities
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
2+ (Designer) 5+ years (Senior Designer) in a related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
This is a contract/freelance position. For more information, visitwww.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME