Ready to work on things that have never been done before? Want to work within an industry that desperately needs to be disrupted? Are you interested in adding your talents to a game-changing startup backed by top-tier investors?
We are Renoviso, a well-funded mid-stage Boston startup completely transforming how consumers complete home renovation projects. We’ve got an enormous vision to build a special company and have had impressive early track record. Our founders have proven history of building high-growth Internet companies and great teams.
As a member of our small UX/Product team, you will be in a unique position to solve really interesting challenges, push the boundaries of our visual design, and have a voice in product and design decisions across our three main applications. We’ve built a great foundation, but need a smart, collaborative, rockstar designer who can continually improve our user experience with a clean visual design.
In this position, you’ll be working with our head of design, own your own projects and be responsible for providing deliverables for what each solution needs. It could be a wireframe, final designs or a round or two of testing with users. Our engineering team works quickly with multiple releases per week. You’ll see your ideas deployed regularly, iterate improvements, and have a major impact working alongside a highly collaborative and talented team.
- Solve complex user needs across the consumer, contractor and internal admin platforms to improve both the customer experience and business results
- Create clean, finished visual design assets that will be used in production
- Brainstorm, and develop user flows or wireframes for new product features and enhancements
- Pitch in with defining requirements and copywriting to support product development
- Be actively engaged in improving your work through user research and testing cycles
- Be totally committed to being a great teammate
The Boxes We’d Like You to Check:
- 3+ years of UI + UX design experience, preferably with consumer web/mobile applications
- Strong expertise with visual design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch, etc.) and experience with wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.)
- Experience leveraging analytics, session recordings, customer input, user testing, and your own intuition to improve user experience and conversion rates
- Have a high quality online portfolio of previous work
- Exceptional attention to detail and teamwork skills
- Able to flourish and self-prioritize in fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Actively follow latest visual design and UX practices, techniques, and technologies
There is a competitive salary, benefits, stock options, and paid vacation……but, most importantly, the ability to be an early member of a team building a special product, company, and culture.