Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a results-driven visual designer who can deliver user acquisition campaigns to meet our aggressive growth goals. This role requires collaboration with the brand marketing team to build campaign assets and with the growth marketing team to set the strategy and execute campaigns. As part of the marketing team, you’ll also work on delivering assets to build our growing weight loss brand.
- An integral part of our growth marketing initiatives, this role is responsible for executing the designs for acquisition marketing campaigns
- Develop new creative assets to improve customer acquisition across all touch points including app store presence, landing pages, social media campaigns and website pages
- Collaborate with the growth team to concept, iterate and deliver channel-specific assets including still imagery, illustrations, animations and video
- Expand the team’s knowledge of design strategies and techniques to make the company smarter about design
- Work with our internal design team and external creative agencies when needed
- Create assets for other key business activities including the website, blog, organic social media channels, and media placements
- Be a resource to the organization for design needs
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of design experience, preferrably in a B2C environment
- Strong concept and design skills with a thorough understanding of layout, image selection, type and color
- Ability to adhere to brand identities and develop new campaign standards across campaigns
- Experience using graphic design software packages such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Basic knowledge of animation software such as After Effects and/or video software such as Final Cut Pro
- Experience with basic design languages such as HTML and CSS
- Self-starter mentality that makes you proactive to take on new ideas and motivated to see them through to completion
- Adaptable in your designs and excited to work in a flexible, iterative and fast-paced environment
- Good balance of autonomy and collaboration
- Verbal communication skills that enable you to effectively communicate campaign ideas and design decisions with rest of the team
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working in creative brief documents with marketers and vendors
- You must be humble, flexible, and eager to learn in a startup-like environment
If you’re excited to flex your creativity to concept fun campaigns, curious about what drives customer behavior, and driven to test new ideas with a fast-paced team to drive results - we encourage you to apply!
Send us your resume and portfolio with the position title in the subject. Send your information to our jobs email: email@example.com
About our company:
Lose It! is a leading consumer software company based in the heart of Boston. Our app and online platforms have helped people get healthier and lose over 60 million pounds worldwide, through calorie tracking and social support. With a top grossing Health & Fitness app in both the iOS and Android app stores and millions of members returning to use the app each week, we're proud of the impact that we've had and are passionate about mobilizing the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Along with our core program, we’re excited to have recently launched our newest product, embodyDNA. With embodyDNA, members can submit a DNA sample and get helpful weight loss insights based on their unique traits.