Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, weve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether thats a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear whats your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges Youll Tackle:
- Design compelling, stunning visual experiences for enterprise clients.
- Create beautiful and engaging visuals for mobile apps, web apps and other supporting client materials.
- Work closely with clients to transform their branding into a complete mobile experience and iterate on client feedback.
- Maintain consistency with the product SDK and review designs with the development team to ensure consistency.
- Engage with senior members of the design team to constantly push the quality of our products.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Learn and use technical skills such as HTML and CSS
- Help grow a design culture
You Should Have:
- 2 years of practical experience creating high-end visual design
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively discuss design decisions with clients and team members
- Uses the design process to contextualize work and feedback in a given moment
- Ability to apply design understandings across multiple platforms and mediums
- Shares and articulates design decisions and seeks feedback early and often with the design and cross-functional team.
- Advanced use of design tools, including; Sketch and the Adobe Suite
- Must include a portfolio displaying a strong understanding of design principles
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. Its true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, theyre granted Restricted Stock Units, which means were all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.