Do you have a relentless passion for design? Are you deeply interested in finding out how things work? Do you believe that there is always a better way of doing things, you just need to keep digging to find it? If yes, keep on reading!
In this challenging role, you will use your expertise in visual communications and interface design to create digital marketing for a wide range of clients and mediums. You’ll be working on challenging digital marketing projects while working with a great team of UX designers and producers.
The ideal candidate is a designer who always puts the customer first. You’re passionate about solving difficult, nuanced design problems in the simplest, most elegant way.
- Articulate client needs into usable designs, comps and graphics
- Work closely with UX designers and interpret wireframes into web page comps to get the job done
- Articulate your design concepts for presentations
- Manipulate images and create customized graphics
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years of design experience focused on web interface and application design
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite—specifically Photoshop and Illustrator as your main tools
- Ability to interact effectively with internal colleagues and external clients
- Strong knowledge of mobile prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision
- A good understanding of UX, wire framing and research
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Website development skills are a plus
- An awesome, positive, can-do attitude
- A passion for social media and different foods is a must
- A sense of humor
- A deep desire to figure stuff out and make the world a better place
Qualified candidates should include portfolio with application.
Boston Digital will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Agency must obtain advance written approval from Boston Digital's recruiting function to submit resumes to a specific job opening.
Why You'll Love It Here
We work hard here, so we take our fun seriously. As a Boston Digital team member, not only will you contribute to amazing projects and build a worthwhile career, you'll also enjoy the benefits that turn a simple job into a passion.