Office Tour Photos
We are looking for an Implementation Associate to join our Virtual athenaOne Implementation team within our Customer Success division. Your job will be to implement, manage and provide training on athenahealth’s service offerings for our small ambulatory care clients. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are consultative and can manage clients in a virtual capacity. You show your resourcefulness by finding creative ways to execute, even when there’s not a predetermined path to follow. Building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions come naturally to you. You are an influencer on your team and others can count on you.
The Team: Our Virtual athenaOne Implementation team manages clients nationwide that range in size from one to six providers. Our team is well-represented in our Atlanta and Watertown offices, and we set the tone for the overall success of the client through serving as the primary point of contact in the implementation stages of the client’s transition onto our electronic health record.
- Lead, coordinate and manage multiple client projects simultaneously within specified timelines
- Provide consultative guidance on practice workflow
- Facilitate practice assessments and trainings via phone to prepare clients to “go-live”
- Utilize performance monitoring analytics to optimize client performance
- 20% travel required for onboarding training purposes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Independent contributor and team player with critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role can be based in either our Watertown, MA headquarters outside of Boston or in Atlanta, GA at Ponce City Market.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From