We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
As a VIP Experiences Manager, youll play a key role in the growth and development of our VIP userbase by managing our VIP gifting and hospitality experiences from end to end. Youll be responsible for pushing the envelope to secure and execute the most unique and exciting VIP-level gifts and experiences in the industry. In your role, you will collaborate with other departments such as Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Legal, Analytics, Sales and Marketing to secure, execute, track, and analyze performance of our VIP hospitality.
What youll do as a VIP Experiences Manager:
- Manage the VIP Hospitality function from end to end securing assets, distributing to relevant customers, overseeing the experience, analyzing effectiveness
- Design standalone or add-on hospitality events to win the business of prospective customers
- Oversee DK swag and gifting by managing budgets, inventory, and fulfillment
- Create unboxing experiences through high-end gifting to top customers and prospects
- Build a library of content (marketing materials, social media posts, etc.) that showcase DK VIP experiences
- Partner with Business Development to value VIP experiences as part of broader partnership opportunities
- Collaborate with analytics team to develop and track asset distribution metrics and measurement frameworks
- Manage VIP Hospitality Budget, ensuring that funds are allocated to the most impactful assets for each customer cohort
- Assist VIP leadership in developing and implementing new gifting and hospitality strategies to increase customer engagement
- Contribute to process and compliance initiatives that improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with your direct reports.
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals and business objectives
What skills you will use:
- Above all else, you must have an extreme passion for improving the customer/player experience, solving problems, and driving positivity amongst the team.
- Proven people-management skills and a strong desire to teach and coach a team to deliver VIP-level experiences consistent with brand principles.
- Demonstrated success in identifying and implementing strategies that improve both creativity and operational efficiency.
- Knowledge and ability to manage budgets and control expenses.
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, while effectively focusing on priority issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field and five (5) years related experience in the gaming / hospitality / events industry.
- Note: Must be able to obtain and maintain required State Gaming Licenses.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.