Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As VIP Coordinator at DraftKings, youll partner closely with the Player Development team and be responsible for helping complete project and administrative work for the team. Youll work cross department to ensure VIP & Player Development teams are completing necessary work crucial to the business.
What youll do as an VIP Coordinator:
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Coordinating and communicating with team members on travel, hospitality, legal & compliance needs
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements, aligned with VIP team goals
- Developing and implementing new policies and procedures to help improve team efficiency
- Maintain budget & track transactions
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
What skills you will use:
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field
- Bachelors Degree
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From