iZotope: Video Editor
Office Tour Photos
iZotope is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Video Editor.
Post experience is a must as you will be our primary video editor. Experience in either Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere is a requirement. Your responsibilities will include editing and color grading commercials, screen-captured tutorials, product videos, interviews, training videos and other events as required. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of After Effects, creating transitions, graphics and other design elements is a requirement.
You will be expected to follow creative briefs, organize and work alongside both in-house and freelance crews as well as post facilities as required for these projects.
You will also be responsible for assisting with many aspects of post-production including but not limited to: Project ingest, assistant editorial, editorial, graphics, intermediate to advanced color grading skills and output. You will also be responsible for attending all required company meetings to represent video department requirements and provide updates on ongoing work.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cataloguing and archiving footage.
- Editing audio and video.
- Creating title animations and backgrounds with After Effects
- Camera matching, color correction, and grading
- Production assistant on shoots (occasionally).
- Basic lighting/shooting (occasionally)
Applicant must be skilled and have experience in:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Final Cut Pro X
- Davinci Resolve (Not required but encouraged)
Personal Characteristics about the candidate:
- Candidate must have a great eye and a passion storytelling through video editing work, as well as an understanding of current editing/grading trends and best practices.
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mindset. Possess a strong work ethic, be willing to go the extra mile, and be able to collaborate positively with others while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Individual must be a team player, focused on the total success of the company as opposed to individual success, and a willingness to always improve.
- Experience and knowledge of music production is a plus!
Applicant must include a portfolio of their work
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.
More Jobs From