Endurance International Group is the parent company behind some of the worlds top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, Bluehost and HostGator.
Here in our Burlington, MA headquarters, our in-house ad agency produces every piece of creative that comes out of the marketing department. And now, more than ever, were creating more and more video content for our ad campaigns. Thats where you come in.
About the Role:
Our in-house agency is looking for a Video Editor with hardcore skills and a passion for telling stories that break through the clutter. to come in and hit the ground running. In this role, you will:
- Partner with our creatives to bring bring concepts to life through a mix of existing video assets, new footage, and stock footage.
- Optimize content for all screens and platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram Stories, etc.
- Version videos for testing, whether that means rearranging scenes, supers, revising VO, etc.
- Coordinate and partner with external video production partners as needed
- 5+ years of editing experience at a video production company and/or ad agency
- Portfolio that shows a range of short-form (e.g. :06 secs) and long form (e.g. :60 secs) campaigns
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, team environment
- Energy and enthusiasm to help us build our video chops and turn our video unit into a core part of the in-house agency
- An agency-like creative process and work environment, including: open workspace, freedom, flexibility, and a drive to create great work.
- A small, close-knit team thats making a big impact on our brands and the future of our company.
Now more than ever, the world's top brands are bringing creatives in-house. So if you're looking for an ad agency environmentminus the new business pitches, unrelenting clients, and working weekendsthis is a great place to start.