For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Deliver a world-class customer experience by focusing on customer business outcomes, resulting in best-in-class NPS results.
As the Vice President, Support and Services, you will be responsible for driving exceptional service to new and existing customers. You will lead service, delivery and support teams. Your primary objectives will be to earn customer love (measured by NPS), help customers achieve their most important business outcomes (measured by Gross Logo Retention) and identify opportunities for upsell and expansion (measured by Net Revenue Retention). This is an executive team leadership role requiring you to be a strategic thinker. This leadership role is paramount in building the people, processes, and systems we need to scale globally and to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Drive customer service excellence and strategy across the entire customer lifecycle
- Participate in pre-sales support efforts supporting HqOs position as best in class and identifying services revenue opportunities
- Understand and deliver customer business outcomes
- Partner with sales and operations to optimize customer segmentation and service models
- Establish best practices and a playbook of tools for engaging with channel partners,clients and users
- Manage the end user and customer support teams
- Refine the metrics and measurements used to analyze and predict customer trends and in support of NPS goals
- Developing the staffing and capacity model for the team with an eye to efficient and scalable models as we grow our business globally
- Resolving escalations from customers on delivery concerns, ensuring we delight our customers within the bounds of our service strategy
- Ensuring strong financial controls over delivery costs across the lifecycle, meeting budget targets
- Driving direct evolution of our service delivery and new requirements for our technology platform that enable us to be more efficient while also improving the customer experience
- 10+ years relevant experience leading customer success teams within a tech-services based or hospitality organization
- P&L Leadership accountability for managed services or consulting revenue and customer outcomes
- Experience working in a fast-paced growth environment is a must. A keen ability to navigate Speed and Excellence
- A proven extreme customer experience orientation
- Created or evolved delivery strategy and operating models for early-stage organizations, moving toward scale
- Worked closely with product management to drive innovation in the managed service offer, based on the unique insights the delivery team gains on customer need
- Demonstrated people leadership skills, including attracting, retaining and growing talent, and creating an engaged environment where team members are inspired towards excellence and have development career paths
- Previous experience building out an organization with a follow the sun delivery model leveraging partners where possible
- Commercial real estate (CRE), prop-tech experience highly desirable though not necessary. Hospitality and concierge service relevant and also desirable.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an ability to establish trusted relationships across all levels of an organization
- Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred