Epsilon: Vice President, Solutions Architecture
The Solution Architect provides thought leadership to portfolio and sector leads and to the corresponding horizontal engagement liaisons regarding digital CRM and loyalty marketing technology offerings. Responsible for aligning client/vertical strategies to the appropriate technology and service components both within Epsilon and with our network of partners. Works with groups from across Epsilon (technology, digital, data & agency) to determine best offerings for our clients and to present our capabilities as part of sales pitches.
The Solution Architect must also have a proven track record in architecting, designing and participating in the delivery of complex marketing technology projects involving both database and interactive technologies. Individuals should have a strong grasp of database architecture, data modeling, and system integration, as well as a solid grasp of infrastructure, particularly cloud deployment experience. Individuals should have strong communication (written and oral) skills and able to collaborate with client and Epsilon internal teams.
Lastly, a Solution Architect must be passionate about documenting best practices, standards and points of view on technical topics. We are looking for this individual to help build the knowledge base of technical leads and junior architects within Epsilon as well as ensure consistency and repeatability of our technical solution development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Involved in translating corporate objectives into relevant, tangible goals for themselves.
- Prioritizes, develops and documents technical best practices and standards; champions them within the organization
- Meets with clients, client services, and technical delivery/management teams regularly in the support of client enhancement or build projects and sales pursuits.
- Partners with business stakeholders, management, teams and customers to identify needs and guide the delivery of cost-effective, high-performance technology infrastructures and use of third party applications.
- Participates in client requirements sessions and provides the mapping of client needs to internal SaaS products as well as custom development/services.
- Develops technical deliverables in support of sales pursuits (i.e. detailed solution scope assumptions and pricing estimates for infrastructure, technical content for sales pitch).
- Provides consultation to the delivery team in developing level-of-effort estimations of marketing solutions.
- Develops technical deliverables in support of client solutions:
- Data models
- Context/Data flow diagrams
- Infrastructure diagrams
- Architectural and/or Interface diagrams
- Contributes to the design and continued improvement of our marketing SaaS platforms and solution products
- Provides hands-on troubleshooting and consulting for solution performance challenges or project delivery concerns if needed
- Recommends and evaluates new marketing technology products and service offerings
- Participates in technical roadmap assessment projects, following engagement methodologies in place.
- 10 years' experience with software implementation (preferably marketing applications) from requirement through design, development and client acceptance
- 10 years' experience in relational database design or administration and support
- Conceptual understanding the following protocols: JSON, XML; REST; Kafka
- Knowledge in performance tuning of an enterprise application, across all tiers like infrastructure/web and DB
- Strong knowledge of ETL, Business Intelligence and Campaign Management tools and applications
- Strong knowledge of Big Data Technologies
- Experience with designing and deploying AWS-based solutions
- Experience in configuration and/or deployment of SaaS products
- Experience with multiple RDBMS (Oracle, Netezza, and SQL Server)
- Experience working with Microsoft office products (PPT)
- Strong client interfacing background required
- Proven ability to mentor team members
- Ability to multi task and project manage in high productivity environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From